LOVE OF THE SUMMERFIELDS Book #1:
1880 England, the lives and loves of manor and village intertwine.
Earl and shopkeeper, countess and clerk—all will be stunned and
transformed by a secret that begs to be revealed.
* A domineering dowager countess is thrust out of her carefully
structured life of duty by the reappearance of her first love.
* The manor’s reclusive, guilt-ridden countess, struggles to emerge
from self-imposed exile to embrace her marriage, her family and the
duties of her position.
* Her loyal lady’s maid juggles the demands of her job, the needs
of her own tumultuous family, and a secret romance.
* A shopkeeper’s daughter finds herself in love with a viscount’s son
who’s engaged to someone else. She is obliged to act as liaison
between the two, putting herself in constant contact with the man she
loves but can never hope to win.
BRIDE OF THE SUMMERFIELDS Book #2:
1882 England: The grand estate of Summerfield needs an influx of
cash. Will a marriage to a rich American save the Weston family’s
legacy—or destroy it?
* An American heiress travels to Summerfield to marry the heir to
the earldom—a man she has only met in letters.
* A wayward daughter returns from her secret life on the London
stage seeking acceptance and a new start. Back at Summerfield
she finds a family who has carried on without her. Can she rise
above her disappointment and find a new purpose?
* An orphaned goddaughter visits Summerfield Manor and brings
with her blackmail, ulterior motives, and the need to choose what
kind of woman she will become.
* A former maid returns to Summerfield Manor to nurse an invalid
mother. She finds herself torn between an old love and a new one,
an old destiny and one beyond her imaginings.
|Check out my Pinterest Board for The
Manor House Series!
Take a look at everything from fashion, furnishings,
china, food, and even toilets that helped inspire me
during the writing of this series.
Also check out my boards on 1880's fashion,
Antiques,Jewels, Accessories, shoes,
and pretty underthings